This 2006 RF1000 head has low hours, new teeth and brand new PTO shafts.
- The RF1000 Soil Hog is suited for site prep, road construction, landfill construction, stump grinding and other applications.
- Works above ground and deep below ground in difficult soils to mix additives for ground stabilization and planar grinds
- Can grind stumps up to nearly 16 in. in diameter
- Fixed carbide tools can easily be changed individually to chronicle bits for various working conditions
- Removable tool holder
- Optional roller and trap doors