Whether you’re looking to plow out your driveway, helping out a neighbor or two, or upfitting a downsized vehicle in your fleet, Sno-Way 22 Series plows give you big blade results in a compact snow plow package.
Two blade sizes – 6′-8″ and 7′-6″ – each 22″ high, help you meet your non-commercial plowing application head-on. High-strength steel FlexForce™ frame construction, patented EIS™ lighting technology, direct linkage lifting system and an ultra-responsive hydraulic package are all combined in a small performance package in the 22 Series.
Sno-Way designed the 22 Series Snow Plow specifically for trucks and SUV’s smaller than ½ ton trucks. Producing a durable, fully functional plow for smaller trucks is a specialty of Sno-Way. In 1978, Sno-Way built the first plow to fit a Subaru Brat and has been the only plow company to dominate this sector of the market since.
Engineers have perfected the appropriate use of various types of high strength steels in the right combination of components to keep strength up and weight down. The 22 series plow blade can be seen from a distance as it is a steel frame with polycarbonate blade face. The original intent of this design was as a see-through and impenetrable surface but today it is used to keep weight down and structural integrity high.
All Sno-Way plows are offered standard with high-intensity plow lights that are switched automatically from truck to plow with the patented EIS system. The EIS (Electrical Interruption System) eliminates any of the typically troublesome relays by creating a closed-loop truck to plow light connection.
The Sno-Way hydraulic system is specifically engineered for the 22 series to allow for fast action and durable hydraulic performance. Custom designed cylinders, fittings, hoses and internal components are married with the optimal geometry design to create the ultimate small plow system.
|Angle Plow Width||69″||78″|
|Weight Poly||275 lbs.||285 lbs.|
|Cutting Edge||1/4″ x 4-1/2″||1/4″ x 4-1/2″|
|Vertical / Diagonal Ribs||4 / 2||4 / 2|
|Plow Lights w/EIS™ Technology||Dual Halogen||Dual Halogen|
|Down Pressure® Hydraulic System||Optional||Optional|
|Mount System||Drive In||Drive In|
- Patented Ground Hugger™ Blade design keeps the plow on the ground.
- Fast-Force hydraulic system.
- Polycarbonate Blade Skin.
- Down pressure hydraulics system, scrapes clean forward and back dragging, Increaseing the snow-moving efficiency 30%.
- Tube steel/ tab-slot and lock construction engineered for load force absorption and engineered to last.
- Triple-coat protection containing: zinc phosphate wash, automotive E-Coat primer, military grade powder coat.
- EIS™ – Energy Interruption System, Reduced down-time, Corrosion elimination and a plug and play design.