Available in sizes from 6′ 8″ up to 7′ 6″– Sno-Way® 22SKD Straight Series Snow Plows provide efficient snow rolling and world-class durability. Simple, fast and reliable, SKD Straight Plows are built for either personal use or commercial snow plowing applications.
|Angle Plow Width||69″||78″|
|Cutting Edge||1/4″ x 4-1/2″||1/4″ x 4-1/2″|
|Vertical / Diagonal Ribs||4/2||4/2|
|Plow Shoes||Optional (2)||Optional (2)|
- Specially designed trip spring provide FULL LOAD trip action for uninterrupted snow plowing.
- Diagonal reinforcement ribs provide moldboard support for heavy-duty work applications.
- Angle cylinder crossover relief valves protect the blade when an object is struck (standard).
- Universal skid steer and tractor attachment plate with center A-frame float linkage.
- Plow uses existing auxiliary skid steer hydraulics & quick coupler hose connections (not included).
- Tight blade curl geometry provides optimum snow rolling action.
- High-strength steel construction with powder-coat finish.
- The Patented Ground Hugger™ Blade Design, keeps plow on the ground.
- Superior Paint for Corrosion Resistance,Zinc Phosphate Rinse,E-Coat Primer, and a Powder Coat Finish.
- Available in interchangeable poly or steel skins.