Turn your utility vehicle into a sidewalk snow-removal specialist with the UTV V-Plow from SnowEx®. Lightweight, yet heavy duty, the plow is designed to angle down to 5’ wide, whether in straight, scoop or V modes, making it ideal for standard sidewalks.
|Blade Height||25.75″ at hinge/29.25″ at end|
|Plowing Width (Straight)||72″ – Straight – 84″ w/Wings
60″/66″ – Vee – 67″/73″ w/Wings
55″/61″ – Scoop – 61″/67″ w/Wings
|Plowing Width (Full Angle)||60″/66″
|Cutting Edge||1/4″ x 5″|
The UTV V-plow doesn’t just work with utility vehicles, it was specifically designed for use with them. Two width settings cover the optimal tire track width on a wide range of UTVs. And, for maximum versatility, the plow quickly configures from straight, to scoop, to V at the touch of a button, angling to 5′ wide to cater to most sidewalks and to fit through gates.
An independent trip edge helps you stay in your seat and protects your equipment, when encountering obstacles. Functioning in any plow position (scoop, V, angle or straight), only the edge trips, so you also never lose a snow load.
- Six vertical ribs support the back of the blade to add strength and protect against twisting.
- The blade is constructed of
high-strength, low alloy steel components that are stronger and lighter than traditional steel.
- Independent trip edge protects the plow, UTV and operator when encountering obstacles, and functions in any position (scoop, V, angle or straight). Because only the edge trips, snow loads are never lost.
- The direct lift system includes a massive cylinder that delivers a wide range of motion, impressive lifting power and high stacking performance.
- Allows operation of each wing independently or to lock the wings together for efficient straight blade operation and clean back dragging.
- Hydraulic components are protected with a durable poly cover that is easy to remove for quick maintenance access.
- Choose between the joystick control for easy blade control operation when wearing gloves or the POWER GRIP™ control with backlit buttons. Both feature power “on” and float LEDs and are FLEET FLEX enabled.
- When angled for windrowing, the leading wing directs more snow into the moldboard to eliminate spill-off. Adjustable to 5’0” or 5’6” widths.
- Angle the wings forward to put the plow in scoop mode. Adjustable to 4’7” or 5’1” widths.
- Angle the wings back to put the plow in V position. Adjustable to 5’0” and 5’6” widths.
- Our high-performance, multi-stage powder coat system provides a long lasting, maintenance-free finish.
- Gap can be adjusted to help prevent snow from slipping between pivot edges.
- Robotically welded headgear ensures quality and consistency on every SnowEx plow.
- Because the blade is stable in the V position for either attaching or detaching, no stand is needed.
- Receivers simplify attachment and are removable when not in use. This enhances ground clearance and ramp angle when using the vehicle during other seasons or when not plowing.