Bulk up with the SP-1575 and SP-1875. These tailgate salt spreaders can handle pretty much any type of material, including bulk salt, sand and salt/sand mix. SnowEx® first developed this concept in 1999, so when you use one of these spreaders, you’re putting years of field-proven performance to work.
|Empty Weight||160 lb||180 lb|
The transverse auger transmission features a 12-volt electric motor for reliable operation and low maintenance. The auger uses heavy-duty, variable-pitch flighting, which provides balanced delivery of material to the spinner. This innovative system allows the tailgate spreaders to distribute bulk material with unmatched accuracy.
Bulk material can be a pain if your spreader isn’t designed to handle it. That’s why SnowEx developed the patented “V” baffle. Used in conjunction with a vibrator, this feature keeps material flowing consistently to the auger, so you don’t waste time unplugging the machine.
- The electric-powered motor and auger transmission unit precisely delivers materials to the spinner.
- The patented inverted “V” baffle allows a consistent flow of bulk materials to the auger.
- Dial in the spread pattern with the new dual variable-speed control. This digital, self-diagnosing unit allows independent adjustment of spinner and auger speeds. It also features bright LED lights and convenient accessory buttons for easy control of the standard vibrator and other optional accessories.
- The vibrator attaches to the inverted “V” baffle to maximize flow of bulk materials.
- Model SP-1575 comes with an integrated 2” receiver/3-point mounting system for use with many types of vehicles. SP-1875 offers plenty of versatility with a variety of mount options available, including a new Universal Pivot Mount
- The fitted lid provides a convenient solution for protecting the material from moisture.
- Keep large clumps of salt out of the hopper with the provided top screen.
- Located in an enclosure on the spreader, the FLEET FLEX electrical system provides power to all accessories and allows for complete fleet interchangeability between other Bulk Pro™ FLEET FLEX equipped tailgate spreaders.