The DML/SSL is a entry level model in the fixed tooth line of forestry mulchers. Designed and built to be operated with skid steer loaders up to 90 HP. The robust and durable frame make it an investment that’ll pay back over the years. The reversible teeth last twice as long, with an aggressive design for reliability and the best results in cleaning cuts. Equipped with a hydraulic variable torque motor (manually adjustable), it is the perfect solution for Low Flow skid steer loaders.
The standard equipment includes:
• variable displacement hydraulic motor (17-34 cc) with anticavitation valve,
• “Double steel cage system” machine shell,
• belts transmission,
• oversized rotor bearings,
• double counter blade in HARDOX®,
• hydraulic cylinder to open and close the hood,
• diverter valve “Plug in and Play”,
• rotor with tools type E.
For the DML/SSL/VT 55/38cc variable displacement hydraulic motor.
Options: variable displacement hydraulic piston motor (32-65 cc), possibility to have the rotor equipped with tooth type blade type E/HD.