The SD-600 and SD-1400 are the ultimate sidewalk salt spreaders. With their unique polyethylene hopper designs and consistent material delivery systems, these units drop material exactly where you want it. That means no more killing turf, and no more wasting salt.
|Empty Weight||175 lb||375 lb|
- Variable material flow rate with precise adjustment capabilities.
- Digital readout for easy identification of spreader settings.
- Self diagnosing for simplified troubleshooting.
- Flame resistant, completely loomed automotive style wiring harness with molded plugs.
SnowEx® drop spreaders feature a unique material distribution shaft vibrator for maximum spreading consistency. It’s a gateless system designed not to leak any material when turned off.
- The digital control allows precise adjustment of the material feed rate, placing you in full control of the spreading results.
- The SD-600 and SD-1400 feature a unique material distribution shaft vibrator for maximum spreading consistency. It’s a gateless system designed not to leak any material when turned off.
- The patented inverted “V” baffle allows a consistent flow of materials to the material feed system.
- The vibrator attaches to the inverted “V” baffle to maximize flow of bulk materials.
- The fitted lid provides a convenient solution for protecting the material from moisture.
- Keep large clumps of salt out of the hopper with the provided top screen.