The 4640E Power2 skid loader is built for efficiency. Super Hi-Power drive chains feature heavy, high-strength construction designed for the most rugged conditions.
- Longer wheelbase and a low center-of-gravity offer a smooth, stable ride.
- Hydraloc™ automatic interlock system locks lift, tilt and drive systems when the operator leaves the seat, increasing operator safety. System also engages when the restraint bar is raised or the ignition switch is turned off.
- Lift arm hydraulic tubes are concealed and protected from the work environment.
- Rated operating load can be readily increased with the addition of a counterweight.
Now with one of the quietest cabs in the industry, the 4640E Power2 provides a little peace and quiet on a congested job site.
- Innovative acoustical materials reduce interior cab sound levels.
- Newly-designed engine-related components lower sound levels, both inside and out.
- Compact muffler design reduces engine exhaust noise.
- ROPS/FOPS Level II is standard for extra operator protection.
- Roof grid section and window provide excellent bucket visibility at full height.
- Adjustable operator restraint bar offers secondary protection and serves as a padded armrest.
- Lockout system shuts down lift/tilt functions when optional front door is opened.
Ergonomic controls in the 4640E Power2 skid loader provide smooth loader and attachment operation.
- T-bar hand, dual-hand, hand/foot controls are standard equipment.
- Optional joystick controls.
Advanced, high-powered, naturally aspirated Yanmar engine with auto-shutdown systems and grid heater starter assists to aid in cold weather starting.
|Model||4TNV98 Interim Tier IV|
|Net Power (kW) @ rpm||68 hp (50.7) @ 2500|
|Maximum Torque (Nm) @ rpm||180 ft.-lbs. (244.2) @ 1650|
|Displacement (L)||203 cu.in. (3.3)|
Exceptional hydraulics of 30 gpm (114 L/min) with optional high-flow power a wide variety of attachments and produce outstanding attachment performance.
|Auxiliary Hydraulics – Standard (L/min)||19 gpm (72)|
|High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics – Option (L/min)||30 gpm (114)|
|Reservoir Capacity (L)||15 gal. (56.8)|
Strong lift arm provides strength, durability and excellent view of the tires and sides of the loader for increased precision and safety.
- High horsepower and powerful hydraulic systems provide the pressure and flow to power almost any attachment.
- PowerView® Boom Lift Arm
- All-Tach® (universal-style) attachment mounting system compatible with most allied attachments.
The 4640E Power2 skid loader has an ingenious design, including low-maintenance components and easy maintenance access.
- Entire ROPS/FOPS structure pivots back, with gas-spring assist, for full, easy access to the internal hydraulic components.
- Swing-open rear door and flip-up engine cover fully expose maintenance access points to engine, battery, filters and filler caps.
- Maintenance-free axles are lubricated and sealed for long life.
- Removable access plates for clean out.