With over 40 years of skid loader manufacturing experience, Gehl has taken performance to the next level with the R260 Skid Loader.
|Net Power (kW)||70.7 hp (52.7)|
|Maximum Torque (Nm)||217 ft.-lbs. (294)|
|Rated Operating Capacity (kg)||2600 lbs. (1179)|
|High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics (L/min)||35 gpm (132.5)|
The R260 is equipped with a top-of-the-line Yanmar Tier IV engine that meets emissions standards and provides the muscle needed to tackle demanding jobs with ease.
- The DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) system provides clean emissions without the need for additional fuel after-treatment additives.
- The DPF requires regeneration to maintain optimal running conditions. This occurs passively as the machine is operated, but also requires occasional manual regeneration by the operator.
- Regeneration is intuitively managed through the digital display and a clearly labeled rocker switch.
|Model||4TNV98CT-NMS Tier IV/Stage 3B|
|Net Power (kW) @ rpm||70.7 hp (52.7) @ 2500|
|Maximum Torque (Nm) @ rpm||217 ft.-lbs. (294) @ 1625|
|Displacement (L)||202.6 cu.in. (3.3)|
The R260 Skid Loader has an amped-up hydraulic system which incorporate intuitive design for precise controllability.
- Impressive breakout forces deliver optimal digging and lifting performance.
- Improved cycle times increase productivity on the jobsite.
- Excellent ease of operation and proportionate flow adjustability are achieved with the auxiliary flow control rocker switch located on the control grip.
- HydraGlide™ option helps keep material in the bucket and provides a smoother ride by allowing the bucket to float when travelling over rough terrain.
- Hardened chrome cylinder rods resist pitting, rusting and scratching, extending the life of the cylinders.
|Auxiliary Hydraulics – Standard (L/min)||23.5 gpm (90)|
|High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics – Option (L/min)||35 gpm (132.5)|
|Reservoir Capacity (L)||8 gal. (30.3)|