The GEHL RS9-50 GEN:3 Telescopic Handler is built with high quality components, for long life and superior performance.
- Land 5,000 lbs at 47′ 0″ high without moving the machine.
- Additional reach of 50′ 0″ telescopic boom provides greater work range and material placement ability than competitive 42′ 0″ or 44′ 0″ units..
- Boom tip lift hook option is now available as a factory-installed option or field installed option.
- Proven welded box-section telescopic boom design maximizes material lift and placement.
- Cylinder design provides one of the fastest cycle times in the industry.
- Frame leveling feature adjusts 10-degrees to the left and right, for level performance on uneven terrain.
- Internal wet disc brakes provide excellent braking and long life.
- Dual-element air filter protects the engine from airborne contaminants, increasing engine performance and longevity.
- Rated Lift Capacity (kg): 9,000 lbs. (4082)
- Gross Power (kW): 120 hp (89)
- Maximum Lift Height (m): 50′ 1″ (15.3)
- Maximum Forward Reach (m): 36′ 7″ (11.2)