The Gehl RT250 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader was designed from the ground up to be the top performing machine on the jobsite.
- Designed from the ground up, the welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
|Height to Hinge Pin – Fully Raised (mm)||168″ (4267)|
|Operating Capacity at 35% Tipping Load with Optional Counterweight (kg)||2,500 lbs. (1134)|
|Ground Speed – Standard 2-Speed (km/hr)||8.2 mph (13.2)|
The extra-large, state-of-the art operator’s station on the new RT250 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader is designed for optimal operator comfort resulting in all-day productivity on the jobsite.
- Cab forward design enhances the view to the bucket. Level II ROPS/FOPS is standard equipment.
- New, side-folding restraint bars and armrests with multiple adjustments enhance operator safety and comfort.
- Fully adjustable controls mounted to a standard mechanical suspension seat or an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort and precision control by moving with the operator during operation.
- Complicated gauges and cluttered dash readouts are eliminated with a customizable, easy-to-use multi-function display that incorporates all warning/operation lights and machine configuration screens.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with heat/AC, sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a comfortable, clean and quiet operating environment.
Controls on the RT250 GEN:3 Compact Track Loaders are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility.
- Electro-hydraulic joystick controls provide the ultimate in operator comfort and controllability. They are also not affected during cold weather operation.
- Hydraloc™ system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator’s seat, opens the door or switches off the ignition.
- Standard, selectable 2-speed drive motors, horn and backup alarm.
- Optional speed control adds ability to tailor machine operating speeds to application, independent of engine rotation.
- Standard ISO drive pattern, optional selectable ISO and dual hand (H-pattern) controls.
- Multi-purpose LCD display provides easy readout during operation.
- Single button allows simple scrolling and selection of various display functions.
- Standard Drive Sensitivity Adjustment offers five settings that change five parameters to suit operator preference, skill and application requirements. Adjustable settings include:
- Joystick Sensitivity
- Position Reaction
- Engine Response
- Pump Swash Plate Position
- Optional HydraGlide™ system allows the lift arm to “float” when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material and providing a smoother ride at faster transport speeds.
The Gehl RT250 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader engine is packed with plenty of low-end torque, just what a track loader needs to power through the toughest jobs.
- Automatic glow module engine intake heating system provides superior cold-weather starting.
- Engine warranty, parts and service are handled through dealership servicing in conjunction with Gehl parts and service support.
|Make/Model||Deutz/TD 3.6 Tier 4|
|Displacement/Cylinders (L)||221 cu.in. (3.6)/4|
|Gross Power (kW) @ rpm||74.3 hp (55.4) @ 2300|
|Net Power (kW) @ rpm||70.7 hp (52.7) @ 2300|
|Peak Torque (Nm) @ rpm||243 ft.-lbs. (330) @ 1500|
|Oil Pump Capacity (L)||9 qts. (8.5)|
The Gehl RT250 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader hydraulic system is engineered to push more material, lift heavier loads and power demanding attachments.
- Standard and optional high-flow auxiliary hydraulics are designed to handle virtually every flow/high performance attachment.
- New cast-iron pump design delivers efficient flow at higher temperatures.
- Lift cylinders incorporate cushioning for smoother operation when lowering the lift arm.
- Electro-hydraulic controlled hydrostatic transmission with direct engine coupling provides high operating efficiency and AntiStall technology keeps the power flowing.
- Powerful drive motors deliver superior pushing power to the tracks.
- Internal drive motor plumbing protects hoses, tubes and fittings from damage resulting from debris or objects in the track area.
- Power track drive motors deliver superior pushing power.
- Optional Hydraglide™ system allows the lift arm to “float” when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material and providing a smoother ride at faster transport speeds.
- Auxiliary hydraulic quick couplers easily connect under pressure for fast, efficient attachment changes.
|Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow – Rated Speed (L/min)||24.9 gpm (94.3)|
|Hight-Flow Hydraulic Flow – Rated Speed (L/min)||37.4 gpm (141.6)|
The robust lift-arm on the RT250 GEN:3 Compact Track Loader is designed for optimal strength, visibility and capacity.
- Additional reach and increased dump height result in more efficient load placement and overall performance.
- Low-profile design provides outstanding forward, rear and side visibility.
- Simple “in-line” design increases structural integrity by eliminating the complex geometry and welding found on many competitive “offset” lift arm designs.
- Front channel support and large diameter pivot pins provide exceptional lateral strength and rigidity.
- Lift-arm incorporates dual bucket cylinders and two lift-arm stop blocks on the front of the main frame to evenly distribute digging forces.
|Height to Hinge Pin – Fully Raised (mm)||168″ (4267)|
Serviceability is very important to our customers. The RT250 GEN:3 is sure to exceed your service expectations.
- Large, gas-spring assisted engine cover and over-sized, flush-mounted rear door allows full access on the rear of the machine for servicing and maintenance.
- Lockable compartments on the rear towers open to reveal the battery on the left and hydraulic tank on the right.
- Entire ROPS/FOPS assembly tilts rearward with large gas-springs for easy internal service access.
- Track rollers and idlers are sealed and require no maintenance.
- Patented tilt-out foot pod allows for best-in-class foot well cleanout and provides perfect access to the fuel tank and other components under the cab.
- Coded wiring takes the guesswork out of electrical system identification.