The SnowEx® SP-1225G is a ground-drive spreader designed for sidewalks, parking lots and other off-road specialty applications. The unit spreads bagged rock salt and chloride pellets, and is equipped with a lawn-and-garden style hitch for towing behind compact tractors, ATVs and utility vehicles.
|Empty Weight||190 lb|
|Overall Length||30″ excl. trailer tongue|
Simple and efficient, the SP-1225G ground drive system is comprised of a heavy-duty transmission and large, narrow pneumatic tires that will maintain maximum traction on snow and ice.
- An available deflector skirt kit adjusts the spread width for sidewalk applications, narrowing the spreader’s focus to the target area only.
- Limiting the spread pattern keeps material from being wasted off the edges of a sidewalk or driving path.
- The SP-1225G is a ground-driven spreader that operates as it’s pulled by a towing vehicle.
- Sidewalk deflector kit limits the spread pattern width for sidewalk applications.
- Aided by a positive locking feature, the manual flow gate allows precise calibration and spreading control. It opens and closes via a 14-foot cable.
- The spreader’s adjustable spinner fine tunes the spread pattern and is constructed of stainless steel to resist corrosion.
- A clear, fitted poly cover provides weather protection for the hopper’s contents.