The SnowEx® adjustable-wing POWER PLOW offers the versatility to expand plow width by expanding the wings outward or increase capacity by angling the wings forward, independently or together, to match any plowing condition. A snow plow in compact mode for transport and narrow areas can quickly be expanded for extra wide plowing passes by simply pushing a button.
|Blade Width||8′ 0″ 10′ 0″ WIDE PASS||8′ 6″ 11′ 0″ WIDE PASS|
|Plowing Width (Straight)||96″ – Compact
105″ – Bucket
120″ – Wide Pass
|102″ – Compact
118″ – Bucket
132″ – Wide Pass
|Plowing Width (Full Angle)||85.6″ – Compact
93.4″ – Bucket
95.1″ – Windrow
106.2″- Wide Pass
|94.5″ – Compact
114.5″ – Bucket
113″ – Windrow
126″- Wide Pass
|Approx. Weight*||970 lb||1036 lb|
|Cutting Edge||1/2″ x 6″ blade
1/4″ x 10″ wing
|1/2″ x 6″ blade
1/4″ x 10″ wing
- 8100PP model expands from 8 feet to 10 feet, while the 8611PP goes from 8½ to 11 feet wide.
- Use compact mode for transport and plowing narrow areas, or expand the wings to make extra wide plowing passes.
- Make adjustments at the touch of a button for maximum plowing efficiency.
The POWER PLOW is engineered for efficiency, allowing you to shift the plow blade from BUCKET BLADE™ scoop mode to an optimum windrowing position with the simple push of a button. Scoop mode can carry up to 30% more snow than a straight blade, while a windrowing angle helps complete the job in fewer passes.
- Use compact mode for transport or plowing narrow areas, or expand the wings to make extra wide passes.
- Angle the wings forward to put the POWER PLOW in scoop mode and carry up to 30% more snow with every pass.
- When angled for windrowing, the leading wing directs more snow into the moldboard to eliminate spill-off.
- Fully angle while in scoop position to maintain a full load of snow when maneuvering around obstacles.
- A full-trip moldboard with four coil springs helps protect you, your plow and your truck when striking obstacles.
- A 6″ hardened steel cutting edge provides long-lasting performance and delivers a clean scraping action
- Hydraulic components are protected with a durable poly cover that is easy to remove for quick maintenance access.
- Plow wings feature built-in pressure relief to give upon impact.
- Intuitive hand-held control allows independent or simultaneous wing adjustment for maximum efficiency.
- The Automatixx attachment system provides fast and easy plow hook-up that can all be handled from one side of the truck.
- Direct lift system gives the plow a responsive full range of motion for efficient stacking and transport.
- STORM SEEKER™ halogen headlamps provide a bright, smooth, wide beam pattern and absorb road vibrations.
- Our high-performance, multi-stage powder coat system provides a long lasting, maintenance-free finish.
- The SECURITY GUARD anti-theft system electronically secures your plow from unauthorized use when detached from the truck.
- The FLEET FLEX electrical system provides complete fleet interchangeability. Any SnowEx plow can be used on any truck.