Not all sidewalks are created equal. And neither are spreaders. If your sidewalks aren’t consistent in width, consider the SP-1675 salt spreader. Unlike anything else out there, it has a highly precise spread pattern ranging from 4 to 12 feet wide. Now you can adjust on the fly to anything sidewalks throw your way.
|Empty Weight||290 lb|
The constant volumetric feeding system found on the SP-1675 is one of the latest breakthroughs in spreader technology. It can handle practically every type of spreading material available, and it delivers a consistent flow directly to the center of the spinner. Even more, it doesn’t have a gate, so material doesn’t leak when the spreader is turned off.
- Stainless steel construction for superior corrosion resistance.
- Adjustable spinner cups for refining the spread pattern.
- Located in the center of the hopper for convenient operation on sidewalks.
- To achieve the ideal spread pattern, material should be delivered directly to the center of the spinner. The constant volumetric feeding system on the SP-1675 does exactly that with unmatched consistency.
- You can adjust the angle of the spinner cups to modify the spread pattern exactly as you wish. The assembly is constructed of stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance.
- The patented inverted “V” baffle allows a consistent flow of materials to the material feed system.
- The fitted lid provides a convenient solution for protecting the material from moisture.
- Keep large clumps of salt out of the hopper with the provided top screen.