For personal plowing or light-duty commercial snow plowing jobs using half-ton pick-ups, the SnowEx® 7600RD is engineered to meet vehicle weight ratings and deliver excellent performance. Built with stronger and lighter high-strength steel, the units are ideal for tough conditions while putting less stress on your truck than heavier snow plows.
|Blade Width||7′ 6″|
|Angle Cylinders||1 1/2″|
|Plowing Width (Straight)||90″|
|Plowing Width (Full Angle)||81″|
|Cutting Edge||5/16″ x 6″|
Protect your equipment from the unseen and unexpected obstacles that inevitably find their way into the path of your plow. SnowEx provides a full-trip moldboard with two coil springs that protect you, your plow and your truck when unavoidable obstacles get in the way.
- Constructed of durable, high-strength steel that is both stronger and lighter than conventional steel.
- Designed for superior performance in difficult plowing conditions.
- Gets the job done, while putting far less strain on your truck than heavier plows.
- A full-trip moldboard with two coil springs helps protect you, your plow and your truck when striking obstacles.
- Six vertical ribs support the back of the blade to add strength and protect against twisting.
- A 6″ hardened steel cutting edge provides long-lasting performance and delivers a clean scraping action.
- Hydraulic components are protected with a durable poly cover that is easy to remove for quick maintenance access.
- Plows are built with high-strength steel that is stronger and lighter than conventional steel.
- The formed base channel is the backbone of the plow, built with high-strength steel and multiple angles for extra stability.
- Robotically welded headgear ensures quality and consistency on every SnowEx plow.
- An easy-to-use hand-held control allows the blade to be raised, lowered and angled with one quick touch.
- The Automatixx attachment system provides fast and easy snowplow hook-up that can all be handled from one side of the truck
- Direct lift system gives the plow a responsive full range of motion for efficient stacking and transport.
- STORM SEEKER™ halogen headlamps provide a bright, smooth, wide beam pattern and absorb road vibrations.
- Our high-performance, multi-stage powder coat system provides a long lasting, maintenance-free finish.
- The SECURITY GUARD™ anti-theft system electronically secures your plow from unauthorized use when detached from the truck.
- The FLEET FLEX electrical system provides complete fleet interchangeability. Any SnowEx plow can be used on any truck.