The Revolution™ HD Series Snow Plow is designed to provide maximum snow moving flexibility and capacity for 3/4 or larger. This 10 foot wide, 29 inch tall plow is designed to flat out move more snow for the most demanding professional.
The patented fully controllable, independently moveable 13-1/2″ wide wings allow you to make your Snow Plow a full open plow to a box end plow in a matter of seconds. While other “expandable” plows have wings that move out and forward 20 degrees, the Revolution HD allows the operator to move the independent hydraulic wings to tackle any difficult situation.
When you combine the fully hydraulic Snow Plow independent wings with the ability to also angle the plow, the operator will fit through the tightest areas while still capturing up to 6.1 cubic yards of snow. Also included in this beast of a machine is the Down Pressure hydraulic system which delivers an additional 250 pounds of down force on the cutting edge with the push of a button.
Match this plow with the Pro-Control II – wired or wireless – It provides three Macro controls allowing the skilled operator a memory function that he can set for any repeated operation – talk about efficiency!
The Revolution™ HD Series snow plow with patented Down Pressure® on a one ton or larger truck will cut your plowing time in half easily when compared against any plow in the market.
Back-dragging, scraping, scooping, windrowing, capturing, moving, pushing, cleaning and ultimate efficiency are what you get with the Revolution HD Series snow plow from Sno-Way. No other plow on the planet has this capability and provides this ultimate control.
|Angle Plow Width||104″|
|Weight Steel||865 lbs.|
|Cutting Edge||1/2″ x 6″ Proprietary Steel|
|Vertical / Diagonal Ribs||6 / 0|
|Plow Lights w/EIS™ Technology||Dual Halogen|
|Down Pressure® Hydraulic System||Standard|
|Mount System||Drive In|
- Patented Ground Hugger™ Blade design keeps the plow on the ground.
- Fast-Force hydraulic system.
- 150° Hydraulic Wing Rotation.
- Down pressure hydraulics system, scrapes clean forward and back dragging, Increaseing the snow-moving efficiency 30%.
- Tube steel/ tab-slot and lock construction engineered for load force absorption and engineered to last.
- Triple-coat protection containing: zinc phosphate wash, automotive E-Coat primer, military grade powder coat.
- EIS™ – Energy Interruption System, Reduced down-time, Corrosion elimination and a plug and play design.