The model RS10-55 is built with high quality components, which enhance performance on all levels.
- Boom tip lift hook option is now available as a factory-installed option or field installed option.
- Proven welded box-section boom design makes the boom stronger than competitive models.
- Well-thought-out cylinder design provides one of the fastest cycle times in the industry.
- Strong frame with reinforced C-channels performs well under heavy lifting conditions.
- Frame leveling feature adjusts 10-degrees to the left and right, enhancing performance on uneven terrain.
- Internal wet disc brakes provide excellent stopping ability and long life.
- Dual-element air filter protects the engine from airborne contaminants, increasing engine performance and longevity.
The RS10-55 Telescopic Handler features spacious, modern operator stations to maximize comfort and productivity.
- Large cab enclosure provides optimal leg room and a spacious operating environment.
- ROPS/FOPS canopy is standard equipment; ROPS/FOPS enclosed cab is optional.
- FOPS is completely welded into the ROPS, providing better visibility when placing a load.
- Virtually 360-degree visibility increases safety and operating accuracy.
- Deluxe high-back seat maximizes operator comfort. Adjustable suspension seat is optional.
- Side and rear glass is standard equipment, enhancing operator safety.
Safety and efficiency are two of the most important factors on the jobsite. The model RS10-55 provides the tools to achieve both effectively.
- Three steering modes – 4-wheel, 2-wheel and crab – enhance maneuverability and are easily changed by the flip of a switch.
- Tight turning radius of only 13’ 10” (4.22 m) is one of the tightest in its class.
- SAHR (spring-applied, hydraulic-release) parking brake is applied automatically when the engine is shut off, or by pressing a rocker switch.
|Turning Radius (m)||13’11” (4.24)|
The Remote Boom Control option allows operators to control boom and engine functions from outside the cab.
- Remote Boom Control can raise/lower and extend/retract the boom, as well as start/stop the engine from the work platform or outside the cab.
- Personnel Work Platform System allows the use of ANSI/ITSDF B56.6-compliant personnel work platforms for safety and efficiency.
The RS10-55 Telescopic Handlers provides the power to get work done effectively and efficiently.
- Dana four-speed power-shift transmission(4-forward/3-reverse speeds) is easy to maintain.
- Limited-slip differential in the front axle provides additional traction in muddy and unimproved surfaces.
- Transmission clutch cut-out is switchable, and when activated allows faster engine acceleration and more power to the hydraulic system when the brake pedal is depressed.
|Model||QSF 3.8 Tier IV|
|Power (kW)||120 hp (89)|
|Maximum Travel Speed (km/hr)||20.1 mph (32.3)|
|Rated Speed||2,500 rpm|
The model RS10-55 makes no exceptions when it comes to hydraulic performance. These machines can take virtually anything.
- Dual-function, pilot-assisted joystick is standard equipment.
- Optional tri-function, pilot-assisted joystick allows the operator to set variable tilt and auxiliary function speeds.
- Auto-leveling feature keeps loads level when raising/lowering the boom.
|Total Capacity (L/min)||41.5 gpm (157)|
|System Pressure (bar)||3,000 psi (207)|
|Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity (L)||45 gal. (170)|
Plenty of access points and over-sized covers make service and maintenance on the RS10-55 a snap.
- Over-sized front cover provides easy access to the hydraulic reservoir and hydraulic pressure ports for service and testing.
- Side-mounted fuel tank with battery access and an additional storage compartment.
- Lockable rear-side covers located on both sides of the machine slide out of the way to expose the engine for service.
- Shorter hoses from main valve to boom provide neat hose routing, enhancing serviceability.