The model RS6-34 is built with high quality components, which enhance performance on all levels.
- Proven welded box-section boom design makes the boom stronger than competitive models.
- Well-thought-out cylinder design provides one of the fastest cycle times in the industry.
- Strong frame with reinforced C-channels performs well under heavy lifting conditions.
- Frame leveling feature adjusts 10-degrees to the left and right, enhancing performance on uneven terrain.
- Internal wet disc brakes provide excellent stopping ability and long life.
- Dual-element air filter protects the engine from airborne contaminants, increasing engine performance and longevity.
The RS6-34 Telescopic Handler features spacious, modern operator stations to maximize comfort and productivity.
- 44 cubic-foot cab enclosure provides optimal leg room and a spacious operating environment.
- ROPS/FOPS canopy is standard equipment; ROPS/FOPS enclosed cab is optional.
- FOPS is completely welded into the ROPS, providing better visibility when placing a load.
- Virtually 360-degree visibility increases safety and operating accuracy.
- Deluxe high-back seat maximizes operator comfort. Adjustable suspension seat is optional.
- Side and rear glass is standard equipment, enhancing operator safety.
Safety and efficiency are two of the most important factors on the jobsite. The model RS6-34 provides the tools to achieve both effectively.
- Three steering modes – 4-wheel, 2-wheel and crab – enhance maneuverability and are easily changed by the flip of a switch.
- SAHR (spring-applied, hydraulic-release) parking brake is applied automatically when the engine is shut off, or by pressing a rocker switch.
|Turning Radius (m)||12’6″ (3.8)|
The RS6-34 Telescopic Handlers provides the power to get work done effectively and efficiently.
- Engine shutdown protection feature allows 30-seconds of run time for moving the unit to a safe location for loading or repair.
- Dana three-speed power-shift transmission is easy to maintain.
- Limited-slip differential in the front axle provides additional traction in muddy and unimproved surfaces.
|Model||TD 3.6 Tier IV|
|Power (kW)||74 hp (55)|
|Maximum Travel Speed (km/hr)||18.0 mph (28.9)|
|Rated Speed||2,300 rpm|
The model RS6-34 makes no exceptions when it comes to hydraulic performance. These machines can take virtually anything.
- Dual-function, pilot-assisted joystick is standard equipment.
- Optional tri-function, pilot-assisted joystick allows the operator to set variable tilt and auxiliary function speeds.
- Auto-leveling feature keeps loads level when raising/lowering the boom.
|Total Capacity (L/min)||29 gpm (110)|
|System Pressure (bar)||3,000 psi (207)|
|Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity (L)||35 gal. (133)|
Plenty of access points and over-sized covers make service and maintenance on the RS6-34 a snap.
- Over-sized front cover provides easy access to the hydraulic reservoir and hydraulic pressure ports for service and testing.
- Side-mounted fuel tank with battery access and an additional storage compartment.
- Lockable rear-side covers located on both sides of the machine slide out of the way to expose the engine for service.
- Shorter hoses from main valve to boom provide neat hose routing, enhancing serviceability.