Offering huge capacities up to 6 cubic yards, Super Maxx™ II Series spreaders keep you out on the road for longer application intervals on the largest jobs. Super Maxx II models are equipped with a wide variety of original features that contribute to a simplified user experience, from setup and maintenance to operational efficiency.
|Empty Weight||989 lb||1,044 lb||1,100 lb|
The Super Maxx II Series sets itself apart from other designs with an innovative wet/dry delivery system. Inside a stainless steel trough, brine and salt are mixed before being delivered to the spinner. This feature maximizes the effectiveness of pre-wetting applications by ensuring a precise, even coating of brine.
- The unique cab forward hopper achieves better payload distribution.
- In combination with the spreader hoppers that are made from lightweight, corrosion-resistant poly, the cab forward configuration results in improved safety and reduced stress on your truck.
- Within a unique wet/dry chamber, the auger feed system mixes brine with the spreading material before delivering it to the spinner.
- The cab forward hopper delivers better payload distribution to reduce stress on the truck.
- When not in use, the low-profile spinner assembly can be flipped into the upright position for easy storage, providing full hitch access for towing.
- The 12-inch stainless steel spinner contains adjustable cups and a deflector for maximum control over spread pattern.
- The integrated pendant-style control has a digital readout and dials for independently adjusting the variable-speed spinner and auger.
- Each spreader’s heavy-duty auger transmission powers material through the spreader easily and efficiently.
- Users can choose to have the spreaders equipped with an optional pre-wet liquid tank system.
- Durable steel frame includes enhanced corrosion control finish with 6-part organic top coat process.
- A tarp fitted to the spreader’s dimensions protects material from outside weather elements.
- A top screen effectively retains material while allowing visibility into the hopper.
- Attached vibrator reduces material clumping for continuous material flow.
- Patented vibrating baffle configuration maximizes material flow.
- FMVSS 108 rated brake light and LED safety strobe work light offer better equipment visibility in dark or snowy conditions. (Strobe light feature NOT included on the 9300 models.)