Every snow fighter is different. That’s why SnowEx® tailgate spreaders are available in several models. Each unit is purpose built to address a specific type of need. No matter what type of material is being spread, or how large of an area is being treated, SnowEx has a solution to get the job done while reducing material waste and requiring low maintenance.
|Empty Weight||106 lb||141 lb|
- 12-volt electric drive/transmission that’s protected from the elements with a patented sealed drive enclosure.
- Heavy-duty non-combustible automotive-style wiring harness.
- Low maintenance.
Model SP-575X comes standard with a 2-inch (51 mm) receiver mount, making it ideal for use on a variety of vehicles. Model SP-1075X offers plenty of versatility with optional receiver, pivot and 3-point mounting systems available.
- The spinner motor transmission is completely electric powered. It draws electricity from the vehicle and offers plenty of power to the spreader. Also, it’s protected from the elements by a sealed drive enclosure.
- The spreaders come standard with a 2-inch (51mm) receiver mount for convenient attachment to a variety of vehicles.
- tandard with the SP-575X and
SP-1075X models, the compact digital control offers variable-speed control of the spinner. It features a diagnostic display, bright LED lights and convenient accessory buttons for easy control of optional accessories.
- The 3-inch (7.6 mm) high-flow auger allows the units to spread bagged rock salt and calcium flake consistently.
- The fitted lid provides a convenient solution for protecting the material from moisture.
- Located in an enclosure on the spreader, the FLEET FLEX electrical system provides power to all accessories and allows for complete fleet interchangeability between other Tailgate Pro FLEET FLEX equipped tailgate spreaders.