The SnowEx® SP-7000 towable spreader frees up your vehicle to take on other tasks, such as carrying spreading materials, snow blowers or other equipment. With a sizeable capacity of 1.4 cubic yards, the SP-7000 is a great spreader for parking lots and garages, college and institutional campuses and private roadways.
|Empty Weight||985 lb|
The SP-7000 comes standard with a convenient electric shutoff gate to open and close the spreader throat. The gate can also be actuated by the spreader controller to ensure that material doesn’t spill during transport.
- Encourages efficient flow throughout the hopper to the spinner by reducing potential binding and bridging of materials.
- Compact, independent weather-resistant patented motor transmission.
- Heavy-duty solid steel construction, providing maximum torque.
- Electric shutoff gate ensures spreader throat is closed to avoid spills during transport.
- Direct drive transmission transfers power to the auger efficiently and effectively.
- The spreader’s adjustable spinner fine tunes the spread pattern and is constructed of stainless steel to resist corrosion.
- Weatherproof digital control independently adjusts the speed of the material feed system and the spinner.
- Attached vibrator reduces material clumping for continuous material flow.
- Patented vibrating baffle configuration maximizes material flow.
- A tarp fitted to the spreader’s dimensions protects material from outside weather elements.
- A top screen effectively retains material while allowing visibility into the hopper.