Don’t let their size fool you. The SP-100, SP-125, SP-225 and SP-325 tailgate spreaders offer big performance for smaller application needs. The SP-100 and SP-125 are designed to spread bagged ice melters and calcium chloride pellets up to 20 feet wide, while the SP-225 and SP-325 can spread bagged rock salt. All the utility spreaders are loaded with features that offer a level of sophistication that’s fit for snow and ice pros.
|Empty Weight||75 lb||65 lb||68 lb||79 lb|
- Adjusts spinner speed from 1-10.
- Helps manage spread width.
- Weather resistant.
- Easy cab mounting.
- Standard with model SP-100 and SP-325
(optional for SP-125 & SP-225).
The SP-100 comes standard with an electric gate. Just flip a switch to open and close the spreader throat to start and stop material flow to the spinner. (Model SP-125 only available with manual gate).
- This weather-resistant, cab-mounted control adjusts spinner speed to help manage spread width.
- The spinner motor transmission is completely electric powered. It draws electricity from the vehicle and offers plenty of power to the spreader. Also, it’s protected from the elements by a sealed drive enclosure.
- Spreaders come standard with a 2-inch (51mm) receiver mount for convenient attachment to a variety of vehicles.
- An electric-powered gate starts and stops material flow to the spinner.
- Keep the spreading material safe from outside moisture with the clear, fitted weather cover.
- The fitted lid provides a convenient solution for protecting the material from moisture.