Turn your dump body into a winter workhorse with the SP-2200 under tailgate and SP-2400 replacement tailgate spreaders. These units allow you to combine the large capacity of a dump box with the efficiency of a SnowEx® auger system, providing a cost-effective solution for year-round truck use.
|Empty Weight||353 lb||326 lb|
A compact, weather-resistant direct drive transmission delivers efficient flow to the spinner by reducing potential binding and bridging of materials. The unit’s heavy-duty solid steel construction provides maximum torque.
- A standard universal mounting kit allows the spreaders to fit on the existing attachment points on a wide range of dump bodies.
- Dump boxes can be converted for spreading quickly, since the electric spreaders don’t require hoses, pumps or other hydraulic components.
- The SP-2400 replaces the tailgate, while the SP-2200 mounts underneath the rear gate of dump bodies.
- Direct drive transmission transfers power to the auger efficiently and effectively.
- Standard universal mounting kit allows spreaders to easily attach to dump bodies.
- Attached vibrator reduces material clumping for continuous material flow.
- Dual variable-speed control allows independent adjustment of spread pattern and material flow, and features auto reverse.
- Standard work light offers better visibility in dark or snowy conditions.
- A hinged clean-out tray on the SP-2200 can be lowered to easily remove material buildup after use.