The HDV heavy-duty V-plows are built like nothing else on the market. Available in either durable powder-coated mild steel or rust-resistant stainless steel – and with either 8’6″ or 9’6″ blade widths – the plows boast 16-gauge flared moldboards that are reinforced by two robust angled power ribs. Double-acting angle cylinders, trip-edge protection, adjustable center cutting edges and responsive direct lift round out the many advantages of these feature-packed V-plows.
|8.6 HDV||9.6 HDV|
|Blade Height||31″ at hinge/38″ at end||31″ at hinge/39″ at end|
|Angle Cylinders||1-3/4″ – 11″||1-3/4″ – 11″|
|Plowing Width (Straight)||102″ – Straight – 112.5″ w/Wings
92″ – Vee – 115″ w/Wings
86″ – Scoop – 98″ w/Wings
|114″ – Straight – 124.5″ w/Wings
103″ – Vee – 126″ w/Wings
98″ – Scoop – 110″ w/Wings
|Plowing Width (Full Angle)||90″
|Approx. Weight*||972 lb||1044 lb|
Independent trip edge protects the plow, truck and operator when encountering obstacles and functions in any position (scoop, V, angle or straight). Because only the edge trips, snow loads are never lost.
The unique flared moldboard design doesn’t just give the plows a more aggressive look, but the performance is more aggressive as well. The tall flared wings throw snow higher and farther to clear the way quickly and effectively. An integrated snow catcher at the center of the plow further helps ensure snow gets put in its place by not allowing it to spill over the top.
- Durable double-acting angle cylinders push and pull the wings forward and back under the heaviest snow loads. They also can hold the wings firmly in place for optimum back dragging performance.
- An integrated snow catcher helps keep snow from spilling over the top of the plow.
- Gap can be adjusted to help prevent snow from slipping between pivot edges.
- The direct lift system includes a massive cylinder that delivers a wide range of motion, impressive lifting power and high stacking performance.
- Center pin is robust, yet positioned to make the plow completely flat when in straight blade mode, enhancing snow rolling performance.
- Hydraulic components are protected with a durable poly cover that is easy to remove for quick maintenance access.
- Choose between the POWER GRIP™ control with backlit buttons or the compact joystick control. Both feature power “on” and float LEDs and are FLEET FLEX system enabled.
- The FLEET FLEX electrical system provides complete fleet interchangeability. Any SnowEx plow can be used on any truck.
- Because the blade is stable in the V position for either attaching or detaching, no stand is needed.
- Receivers simplify attachment and are removable when not in use.
- The Automatixx attachment system provides fast and easy snowplow hook-up that can all be handled from one side of the truck.
- Tall flared wings throw snow higher and farther to deliver exceptional snow clearing results.
- Independent trip edge protects the plow, truck and operator when encountering obstacles, and functions in any position (scoop, V, angle or straight). Because only the edge trips, snow loads are never lost.