The V-Pro SP-2000 spreader is specifically designed to accommodate the bed lengths and weight restrictions of most UTVs. Shorter and lighter than standard truck spreaders, this spreader lets you easily address applications where only a UTV can typically go, such as sidewalks, bike paths and driveways.
|Empty Weight||280 lb|
The unique independent spinner/auger control allows for both independent spinner speed and an infinitely adjustable ratio between the spinner and auger. This innovation makes the spreader very easy to use and maximizes material usage on the job.
- Compact, independent weather-tight patented motor transmission.
- Heavy-duty solid steel construction, providing maximum torque.
- Quietly delivers power to the auger for controlled, positive feed of material.
- Attached vibrator reduces material clumping for continuous material flow.
- Patented vibrating baffle configuration maximizes material flow.
- Dual variable-speed digital control allows independent control of spread pattern and material flow.
- Transverse auger transmission powers material through the spreader easily and efficiently.
- Quick-connect spinner drive assembly provides easy hitch access.
- A top screen effectively retains material while allowing visibility into the hopper.
- A tarp fitted to the spreader’s dimensions protects material from outside weather elements.