The V-Pro™ SP-3000 and SP-6000 sand and salt spreaders provide a more compact alternative to the V-Maxx™ Series, reducing the amount of weight added to your pickup. However, these units still pack a punch – delivering many of the unique features of our larger models, helping to reduce maintenance costs and avoid material waste.
|Empty Weight||386 lb||416 lb|
The unique independent spinner/auger control allows for both independent spinner speed and an infinitely adjustable ratio between the spinner and auger. This innovation makes the spreaders very easy to use and maximizes material usage on the job.
- Compact, independent weather-tight patented motor transmission.
- Heavy-duty solid steel construction, providing maximum torque.
- Quietly delivers power to the auger for controlled, positive feed of material.
- Dual variable-speed digital control allows independent adjustment of spread pattern and material flow.
- Direct drive transmission transfers power to the auger efficiently and effectively.
- Attached vibrator reduces material clumping for continuous material flow.
- Quick-connect spinner drive assembly provides easy hitch access.
- Patented vibrating baffle configuration maximizes material flow.
- A tarp fitted to the spreader’s dimensions protects material from outside weather elements.
- A top screen effectively retains material while allowing visibility into the hopper.