For tight applications like sidewalks and driveways, SnowEx® offers the SP-65, SP-85 and SP-85SS walk-behind broadcast spreaders. All highlighted by durable poly hopper construction, these spreaders are capable of handling bagged rock salt and pelletized material, and have a capacity range of 100 to 160 pounds.
|Empty Weight||25 lb||42 lb||42 lb|
Each SnowEx broadcast spreader features a noncorrosive poly hopper with a single-slot port design and extra-wide throat opening to maintain a smooth, consistent material flow.
- An available deflector skirt kit adjusts the spread width for sidewalk applications, narrowing the spreader’s focus to the target area only.
- Limiting the spread pattern keeps material from being wasted off the edges of a sidewalk or driving path.
- Adjustable sidewalk deflectors limit the spread pattern to keep material on the intended path.
- Exclusive single-slot port design enhances material flow from the hopper.
- A clear poly cover provides weather protection and keeps out foreign objects, while allowing the operator to easily monitor material levels.
- A standard top screen prevents large chunks of material from entering the hopper.