SnowEx® walk-behind drop spreaders are perfect for melting ice in confined areas. Offering 160-pound capacities, each unit spreads in a 28-inch-wide path, making them ideal for applying bagged rock salt or pelletized material to sidewalks, driveways and other tight applications.
|Empty Weight||55 lb||55 lb|
Unlike broadcast spreaders that distribute material with a spinner, the drop spreaders deliver a consistent flow of material directly to the ground, reducing waste and preventing material from flinging into unwanted locations.
- Standard poly cover protects from the weather elements and keeps foreign objects out of the hopper.
- Clear cover allows the operator to easily see in and constantly monitor material levels.
- Drop spreaders apply material directly to the ground below, making it easy to contain material to a confined area.
- Clear poly cover provides hopper protection while allowing the operator to see material levels.
- A standard top screen prevents large chunks of material from entering the hopper.
- The SD-95SS features a stainless steel frame to help eliminate rust issues on that area of the spreader.