The Z35:GEN2 Compact Excavator is available in canopy or cab configurations, allowing you to tailor the machine to meet your specific work environment.
- Walk-through canopy for easy entry and exit.
- Optional cab enclosure with heat or heat/air-conditioning system provides protection in extreme weather conditions.
- Adjustable suspension seat and armrests provide personalized comfort.
- Excellent visibility in all directions allows safe and efficient operation. Rear mirror provides a view of the back and side of the machine for additional safety.
- Work lights and integrated boom light enhances the operator’s view after dark.
The controls on the Z35 GEN:2 are ergonomically designed and easy to use.
- Large travelling pedals are easy to press and allow confident, reliable work.
- Pilot operated joystick controls are operated by simple wrist movements, reducing fatigue during a long workday.
- One-way auxiliary functions can be controlled by a foot pedal or joystick buttons, allowing optimal control of high-flow attachments such as compactors or breakers.
- The operator can easily select from ISO or standard operating control patterns with the flip of a mechanical lever.
Rugged, high-strength boom incorporates features to protect and extend the life of moving parts and components.
- Precision welded boom is constructed with thick side plates that are reinforced by contoured transition plates.
- Heavy-duty sliding cylinder guards protect exposed cylinder rods from damage.
- Integrated boom light illuminates the work area and allows for safe and effective operation after dark.
- Reliable single pin boom mount design for optimal durability and component life.
The undercarriage of the Z35 GEN:2 was designed with serviceability and longevity in mind.
- Wide track gauge and an offset track drive system increase stability without adding to overall track width.
- Staggered tread and mandrel design combined with shorter track pitch reduces vibration.
- Long tracks provide a smoother ride over rough terrain.
- Tracks are short-pitched to reduce wear, fatigue and damage.
- Angled crawler frame reduces soil buildup on the undercarriage, extending the life of rollers and tracks.
The Gehl Z35:GEN2 is built around a powerful, reliable emission-certified Yanmar diesel engine.
- Proven technology provides reliable operation and a fuel efficient system.
- Easy-starting, even in cold weather without the need for block heaters or starting fluid.
|Model||3TNV88F-ESBV Tier IV|
|Displacement (L)||100.2 cu.in. (1.64)|
|Net Power (kW) @ rpm||23.9 hp (17.8) @ 2200|
|Fuel Tank (L)||10.8 gal. (41)|
|Fuel Consumption (L/hr)||1.03 gal./hr. (3.9)|
The advanced hydraulic system on the Z35 GEN:2 provides long-lasting, efficient power precisely when you need it.
- Hydraulic system is designed to enhance engine performance, resulting in a more efficient system.
- Two variable pumps and two gear pumps combine oil and redirect the flow to where it is needed, allowing for simultaneous operation without loss of power.
- Smooth operation, even while using the boom and arm during turning.
- Auxiliary hydraulic valve, tubing and hoses with flat faced coupler connections are standard equipment.
- Two-way and one-way auxiliary flow valve with direct-to-tank bypass valve feature is standard equipment.
|Pumps||2 variable, 2 gear|
|Total Flow Rate (L/min)||29.4 gpm (111.3)|
|Working Pressure (bar)||3,060 psi (211)|
|Swing System Pressure (bar)||2,844 psi (196)|
|Hydraulic Tank (L)||10.6 gal. (40)|
- The large, rear hood opens easily to expose the battery, engine oil, air filter and cooling system.
- Remove the right-hand step to reveal the hose joint at the front of the frame.
- The right-hand side cover is easily removed with just two bolts. Remove the top right hand side to easily clean behind the radiator.
- A cover on top of the unit on the right side makes it easy to access the fuel supply.
- The access panel beneath the operator’s seat easily opens to reveal the starter motor, fuse panel, alternator and fan belt.